“A worthwhile conference, encourages open dialogue between Government and existing industry players in country including trying to entice more players into the O&G sector. A platform that can set the venue for policy and legislation construction discussions.”
Subscribe free to our monthly newsletter
PAPUA NEW GUINEA ENERGY SUMMIT & EXHIBITION 2023
Harnessing PNG’s Energy Sector To Ensure National Growth And Support Global Energy Security
26-28 September 2023
Hilton Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
Place Your Company With 1,000 Senior Level Energy Professionals From Over 15 Countries
HOURS OF NETWORKING
THE MEETING PLACE FOR THE INTERNATIONAL ENERGY COMMUNITY IN PAPUA NEW GUINEA
The 5th Papua New Guinea Energy Summit & Exhibition is taking place on 26-28 September 2023 at Hilton Port Moresby, providing a meeting place for the domestic and international energy industry to discuss the optimisation of Papua New Guinea’s next phase of energy sector development.
The Summit will act as a forum for debate, discussion and collaboration between government and industry, to share updates and showcase opportunities within the energy sector. PNG’s potential to become an energy transition leader, utilising hydro and geothermal power for large scale hydrogen production, will also be showcased.
The event is the national platform for communicating key energy industry developments and opportunities for international buyers, IOCs, NOCs, service providers and local SMEs.
2022 DISTINGUISHED SPEAKERS INCLUDE
Hon. James Marape
Papua New Guinea
Hon. Kerenga Kua
Minister of Petroleum and Energy
Papua New Guinea
President Asia Pacific Exploration & Production & Renewables
Chairman and Managing Director
ExxonMobil PNG Limited
Dr Genevieve Nelson
Chief Executive Officer
KTF (Kokoda Track Foundation)
2023 CONFERENCE THEMES
- PNG Energy Projects Update: Updates on Existing, Planned & Future Energy and Infrastructure Projects
- Driving The Energy Transition: Opportunities in Decarbonising the Energy Value Chain
- Financing PNG’s Energy Sector: Ensuring Secure Investment Continues To Flow To PNG
- Meeting PNG’s Domestic Energy Demands: Developing Small-Scale LNG Infrastructure
- Local Content & Capacity Building: PNG Leaders of Tomorrow Programme and SME Development
- Renewable Energies In PNG: Where Can Renewables Compliment The Current Energy Mix?
- PNG's Pathway to Becoming a Reliable and Strategic Energy Hub
- The National Government’s Energy Outlook, Plans and Priorities Going Into 2024 and Beyond
- PNG’s Energy Industry in a Global Context: Global LNG & Gas Trends and PNG’s Vital Role in Providing Energy Security
“This conference is unique. We can speak to the Prime Minister and all the key players.”
The PNG Summit has continued to grow in stature, and we look forward to re-connecting the energy industry at a time when projects can start progressing ahead.