- Macro Energy Industry Overview: Positioning Papua New Guinea’s Role in the New Global Energy Agenda
- A New Dawn: Plans, Priorities and Challenges for the New Regime
- PNG Projects Update: Updates on Existing, Planned & Future Energy and Infrastructure Projects
- International Petroleum Fiscal Systems & PSCs: What Approach Should PNG Adopt Moving Forward?
- Offshore Exploration in PNG: Future Energy, Maximising Technological Innovation & Sustainable Infrastructure Development
- Government Power Policies: Domestic Market Obligations (DMO) to Provide Power for All
- Local Content and SME Development: Developing the next generation of PNG Leaders
- Financing Panel: How can PNG’s Energy Sector Continue to Harness Investment and How Can Capital Markets Support Growth
- Renewable Energy Development: Where Do the In-Country Opportunities Lie?
- Decarbonisation Strategies: What Measures Are Being Taken to Decarbonise the Energy Value Chain in PNG?
HOURS OF NETWORKING
THE MEETING PLACE FOR THE INTERNATIONAL ENERGY COMMUNITY IN PAPUA NEW GUINEA
The 4th Papua New Guinea Energy Summit & Exhibition will take place in person on 20-22 September 2022 at Hilton Port Moresby, providing a meeting place for the national and international energy industry to discuss the optimisation of Papua New Guinea’s next phase of energy sector development.
The Summit is a platform for the national Government to disseminate key messages relating to the energy sector and discuss new opportunities for development with international buyers, IOCs, NOCs, service providers and local SMEs.
The Papua New Guinea Energy Summit & Exhibition is held in partnership with Kumul Petroleum Holdings Ltd. and fully endorsed by the Minister of Petroleum.
KEY TOPICS AT THE PNG ENERGY SUMMIT
DISTINGUISHED SPEAKERS INCLUDE
Department of Petroleum
Acting Managing Director
National Energy Authority
Kumul Petroleum Holdings Ltd
Mineral Resource Development Company (MRDC)
President Asia Pacific Exploration & Production & Renewables
TotalEnergies PNG Ltd
“A worthwhile conference, encourages open dialogue between Government and existing industry players in country including trying to entice more players into the O&G sector. A platform that can set the venue for policy and legislation construction discussions.”
“This conference is unique. We can speak to the Prime Minister and all the key players.”
“I think this conference is even better than last year if that's possible”