Whilst the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic continues to cause unpredictability across global energy markets, PNG’s extensive and profitable gas fields ensure the crucial role the country plays within global LNG supply is maintained.
With PNG’s investment and trade opportunities set to remain strong, the 4th Papua New Guinea Energy Summit offers an opportunity for the industry’s leaders and decision makers to re-unite after this period of uncertainty. Discussion will encompass the current global energy market dynamics and will explore important project updates including the latest developments relating to the P’nyang gas agreement.
Five Key Reasons to Attend PNG Summit
- Gain direct access to the Ministry of Petroleum & Energy and senior government officials
- Join the progressive debate around current energy projects, future strategies for expansion and the latest developments relating to the P’nyang gas agreement
- Be the first to find out about new projects and capitalise on commercial opportunities in the country
- Hear key strategies surrounding the optimisation of Papua New Guinea’s role in the global oil and gas arena
- Have all your questions answered by key decision-makers