- Macro Energy Industry Overview: Positioning Papua New Guinea’s Role in the New Global Energy Agenda
- A New Dawn: Plans, Priorities and Challenges for the New Regime
- PNG Projects Update: Updates on Existing, Planned & Future Energy and Infrastructure Projects
- International Petroleum Fiscal Systems & PSCs: What Approach Should PNG Adopt Moving Forward?
- Offshore Exploration in PNG: Future Energy, Maximising Technological Innovation & Sustainable Infrastructure Development
- Government Power Policies: Domestic Market Obligations (DMO) to Provide Power for All
- Local Content and SME Development: Developing the next generation of PNG Leaders
- Financing Panel: How can PNG’s Energy Sector Continue to Harness Investment and How Can Capital Markets Support Growth
- Renewable Energy Development: Where Do the In-Country Opportunities Lie?
- Decarbonisation Strategies: What Measures Are Being Taken to Decarbonise the Energy Value Chain in PNG?
HOURS OF NETWORKING
The 5th Papua New Guinea Energy Summit will offer three days of unrivalled networking with international senior-level buyers, local government representatives and international suppliers. Meet over 1000 attendees including 600 delegates, 50 exhibitors and 50 speakers for open conversations about key strategies surrounding the optimisation of Papua New Guinea’s role in the global energy arena.
The Summit offers an opportunity for the industry’s leaders and decision makers to discuss the current global energy market dynamics and explore important project updates.
6 REASONS TO ATTEND
what policy makers and government officials are doing to achieve their goals
investment opportunities for gas and LNG project development in PNG
a clear understandingof what investors, financiers and stakeholders are looking for
more effectively across projects by meeting and learning from leaders who have begun delivering projects internationally and in PNG
confidently and build real strategies and techniques that can ensure your organisation leads the transformation of PNG's energy sector
the key PNG buyers and international sellers in Port Moresby