KEEPING LOCAL CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT AT THE FOREFRONT OF PNG’S ENERGY SECTOR
Dmg Events is an industry leader in organising and delivering conferences, exhibitions, seminars and training for the oil, gas and infrastructure industries. With established relationships with governments and the private sector within Papua New Guinea and internationally, our strategic gatherings have become an integral part of the industries in which they serve.
We are committed to developing local content best practices for both government and the oil and gas industry. This is reflected across our work worldwide, developing our initiatives and giving back to the communities in which we work.
Key focus areas include:
- Local content initiatives
- Capacity building programmes
- Developing in-country value
Our aim is to create a platform of thought leadership for a sustainable oil industry, resulting in mutual partnerships and the best possible future for the countries we work with.
Indigenous Representation at the Summit
- 71% of attendees come from PNG
- 44% of companies represented in exhibition floorplan are indigenous
- 37% of speakers are PNG nationals
dmg events Local Content Initiatives
- 50+ resource holding governments currently partnered with dmg events
- 22 dedicated local content projects across dmg events
- 31 country-specific charitable initiatives
DEVELOPING PNG'S ENERGY LEADERS OF TOMORROW
The 4th PNG Energy Summit and our partner – Kokoda Track Foundation (KTF) – have been working together closely since the inception of the Summit, providing the opportunity for some of the future generation of PNG leaders to attend and participate in the Summit. The Archers Leaders Development Program is a KTF initiative aimed at fostering a new generation of strong, dedicated and passionate leaders, dedicated to social change and an improved future for their nation and its people.
PARTNER OF CHOICE TO OVER 50 RESOURCE HOLDING GOVERNMENTS
Our operations in Papua New Guinea have always had the unprecedented support of the Papua New Guinean Government and are carried out in consultation with PNG stakeholders including Ministries, State Companies and industry experts.
We believe in actively nurturing businesses in PNG and supporting sustainability through quality-driven purchasing strategies.
Dmg events Products and Initiatives Include:
- Training (local content; capacity building; and bridging skills gaps)
- Government Level Forums (platforms to develop projects, initiatives and shape policy)
- Grass Roots Initiatives (focusing on the next generation)
IN-COUNTRY VALUE DEVELOPMENT TOPICS
- Global Practice
- Industry Capacity
- Human Talent & HR Development
- Forming Effective Partnerships
- Policy Development
- Implementing & Measuring Local Content
- Supply Chain Development and Procurement Strategy
- Knowledge & Technology Transfer
- Local Content in Contracts
- Building Value Adding Industry
- Creating In-Country Value
- Reporting Local Content
- Marine Local Content
PROUD TO SUPPORT LIFE PNG CARE
We are are committed to supporting Life PNG Care Inc, a registered, community-based, not-for-profit organisation. Life PNG Care is all about helping to make a positive impact in the lives of disadvantaged and vulnerable children and the youth of Papua New Guinea.
Supporting Life PNG Care in Papua New Guinea